Powered By Blogger

Lista mea de bloguri

Persoane interesate

vineri, 3 septembrie 2010

Confusion


I don`t know just some times I feel lonley
Feel like i will fall in a black hole without end
And I whant to be at the end of the world
Just me and a special person.
Somewere up on a crag
Looking on sky
Other times
I want to be with friends
In the middle of the frorest
Next the fire wach the threes and hear the birds
Drinking Angely of chocolate
 Other times
 I want to dance
To move my boddy
That make me feel free, 
 I want to party because
 I love dance,
 I love to live my life
 I realy love to have fun
 I love to be the little mama`s girl
 I want to be free
 I want to fly to jump with parachute of an airplane
To sky,learn to swim make banji jumping, traveling
 I want to meet a vampire,    
 Meet "the one" who`s perfect 4 me 
 Get everything I want                                                                            
 Other time
 I`m seek of all
 I hate every one
 I don`t know what I want now
 I just want to listen my music
 And feel good, forgeting all the people
 Thinking just of me...
 I`m a selfish...but i don`t care
 I care of some people who realy deserve my attention

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu