Powered By Blogger

Lista mea de bloguri

Persoane interesate

vineri, 10 septembrie 2010

Ach or not!

The sun Fall of her eyes wake up her from sweetes dreams.
She take a shower and dress up looking for something special to make this day more happy than it was.Listening the rain fall in her window get on messenger and talk with friends, it was bored she wants out to dance naked in rain felling these drops on her hair, her neck, her breast, her skin.
Finally she go out and meet with someone.Some kind of friend she think.The sun come to see us and the rain try to stop.We hug, we kissed, but this time was different, it was looking better although he cut his hair, he took my hand and strart to kiss me ,his lips were gorgeous, he bite my neck my lip, I make him a sing on his neck to hope he will not forget. My body wanted to explode the sun setting dawn and the sky make purple it was magic I kiss him last time with my eyes close and I hug him.
But when i open my eyes i saw ash I was lonely feeling the wind blow in my hair and the rain fall on me.Standing next one big three on a bench watching the graves and think If I die I hope to find him shoothing :"take my hand I will make you feel like in haven."I look on a mirror and see my neck and then I realise it wasn`t a dream that spot is definitely real.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu